Monday, November 18, 2013

Cara Box Reveal!

Ok so this was my first time doing the Cara Box exchange and I loved it! I had a great time getting to know both of the girls. If you don't know what the Cara Box exchange is go check it out, it's a great way to meet and make friends from around the world and send them some things based off of what they like but sticking to a theme, The theme this time was Fall, my favorite time of the year! What you do is get linked up with two ladies, you get to know them both for about a month and you send a box to one the ladies and the other one sends to you.


Cara Box

I got paired up with two lovely ladies Stephanie and Ami. Both of these girls were so sweet and I enjoyed getting to know them both. The more we talked the more we had in common, football lovers, coffee drinkers, hoodie and boot lovers, and most of all we adore our kids. :)

I received my box from Stephanie and it was kind of short notice but it all worked out. She was super sweet and sent me and E both some things. :)

 
I got so excited about my coffee mug I forgot to put it with the rest of the box to take a picture of it lol. I love everything I got and I know E does too!
 
I definitely enjoyed doing this and I can't wait to do it again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment