Monday, September 16, 2013

Baby girl is getting big

We had a busy weekend this weekend. Our friends from out of town came to visit  and to meet E for the first time, we had a great time catching up and laughing!  

Today I did my first full day back at work. It was hard but I came home for lunch and saw my sweet girl so I managed to make it through the rest of the day. Today was also Daddy's first day to keep E all day by himself. I think he did pretty good! ;) Z is a fireman and works 24/48 and keeps E on his two days off. I think he's pretty lucky to have those two special days with her for daddy/daughter bonding. 

We went to my in laws tonight for supper and I set E down in the bumbo for the first time tonight and she did so good! She looked like such a big girl, I can't believe how big she is getting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment