Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2 month old well child check...


Today we took E to her 2 month well child check. She is growing perfectly! she is 21.5 inches long and 10 pounds even, our baby girl is growing, growing, growing!! She had to get vaccinations today and after talking with the pediatrician, we decided to go ahead and give E all vaccines at one time instead of spreading them out like we originally thought about doing. I feel confident in my decision and feel like this was what's best for her. 

Now when she got her shots, she cried and turned bright red...mommy cried and probably turned red too! It's so hard watching your child get stuck and be in pain even when you know it's for their own good! Now after seeing that and how hard I took it, I'm not even sure I coulf have been able to handle her getting shots every month. 

My baby girl is getting so big! 

No comments:

Post a Comment