Thursday, November 20, 2014

It's been a while..

Sorry blogging world that I've been mia. Lots of changes have happened in 2 months. Work has been pure chaos and I have been assigned to a new doctor so I'm pretty nervous about that. I've been thinking about life and some changes I wouldn't mind making. I'm thinking about going back to school for occupational therapy, definitely different from nursing. 

E has changed so much in 2 months she now has 11 teeth! She repeats almost everything you say, even if you accidentally say "shit" oops! My sweet girl is so smart she's knows all her body parts, knows the difference between yes and no, can put up her fingers when you say one. E is a little monkey and climbs on everything! Somehow she managed to climb ontop of her high chair and get into my cabinet with a coffee mug in each hand. I do believe I'm going to have my hands full! 

No comments:

Post a Comment