Friday, April 25, 2014

9 months already?!

I can't beleive my baby is 9 months old already!! We had E's well child check on Wednesday and everything was great. She passed her developmental test they had me fill out and is growing like a weed. E is 18.09lb (40%) and 27.75" long (50%). E doesn't walk yet but she sure tries! She's crawling and climbing on everything and getting into everything!! She's starting to get brave and let go of things and just stand there, I'm pretty sure I'll have a walker soon.  She now has 4 teeth, yes 4!! She also likes to bite now which is a huge no-no but she's just so darn cute it's hard to be mad at her when she smiles at you right after you get onto her. E has learned how to play "so big" and she is adorable when she does it. Maybe I'm a little biased but I can't help it ;) something else E has started is signing to me. She showed me "more" a few days ago but I wasn't sure that's what she was saying until she kept doing it every time I asked if she wanted more lol. It's just so hard to believe my baby is growing so fast. 9 months flew right past me and now she's almost one. :( before I know it, it will be party time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment